Lord of Illusions – Audio Commentary
Do you want to see flesh with a god’s eyes? Rob returns to join Jose and Ryan to talk about Clive Barker’s third and final directorial effort, Lord of Illusions (Director’s Cut). Spin up the new Shout Factory Blu-Ray (0r the older DVD) and let’s watch it together. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- @Barkercast YouTube Channel – Teaser Trailer for Lord of Illusions: Lord of Illusions Teaser Trailer
Movie page on IMDB.com
Shout Factory’s Blu-Ray showcase video in HD:
Lord of Illusions (2/2) Swann Makes a Spectacular Entrance (1995) HD
The Cars of Lord of Illusions:
Wayne Toth FX – Butterfield’s makeup
The differences between the Theatrical Cut and the Unrated Cut:
Clive Barker Archive Gallery including storyboards from Lord of Illusions
Phil and Sarah – Revelations album on Pinterest: “Clive’s Notes and Manuscripts”
Roger Ebert’s review of Lord of Illusions:
The Clive Barker Podcast (or @Barkercast) is an independent editorial fan site and podcast that is not affiliated with or under contract by Clive Barker or Seraphim Films. This is a labor of love by the fans, for the fans.
- web www.clivebarkercast.com
- iTunes (Leave a review!), Stitcher,Libsyn, Tunein, Pocket Casts, Google Play, DoubleTwist and YouTube.
- Facebook and Join the Occupy Midian group
- Twitter: @BarkerCast | @OccupyMidian