Episode 98 : The Scarlet Gospels (Spoilers)
In this episode, Ryan, José and Rob talk about Clive Barker‘s The Scarlet Gospels. Give it a listen only if you’ve read it already, because there are spoilers. Oh the freedom! With special participation by friend, podcast listener & contributor to our previous hosting expenses fundraiser, Stephanie giving us her impressions of the book which she called: “The Scarlet Gospelacalypses”.
‘Where’s Armando?’ Harry said. ‘He ran,’ Lana said. ‘Soon as you said devilspeak.’
‘Have you got Ryan?’ Harry asked.
‘More or less. He’s subdued.’
‘Get him out of here. Get everybody out.’
- Clive Barker Drawings on eBay
- New DVD of “Salomé” & “The Forbidden” by Seraphim!
- “Jojo Baby” coming to DVD
- Our Podcast Feed, re-listen to classic episodes
- Twisted Volume 1 : Create 50
- Tor contest to win Midian Unmade
- The Painter The Creature and The Father of Lies Audio Book
- ‘The Scarlet Gospels’ reaches Top 10 Best-Selling list